On Friday, September 29, starting at 7:00 PM, join us and our neighborhood and creative partners for DC’s Art All Night
. Our activiation celebrates the visual and performing arts, showcasing the diverse talents of our city’s creative community.
- Live Music from The Collective, a high-energy cover band that plays the best of the 80s, 90s, 2000s, and today,
- DJ Dance Party with DJ Oso Fresh,
- Fire dancing with @vava_virvelvind
- Bourbon tasting with District Made Distillery (tickets required)
- Make your own custom t-shirt with DC-based artist JayBird;
Lastly, check out the now-open railcar bar which will show local art on its inside TV screens!